Customer Care Charter
No need to write in: We will happily deal with your issues over the telephone this includes any questions or queries you may have or reporting faults or warranty issues.
Reporting an issue: Please contact our Customer Care Department rather than the site manager or sales staff, this way we can monitor all aspects of the works which are required to ensure they are completed satisfactorily.
Customer Care contact number – 01325 370900
The Customer Care line is open;
Monday to Thursday 9.00am – 4.30pm / Friday 9.00am-4.00pm the line closes for lunch at 12.30pm and re-opens at 1.30 pm each day.
When will it get fixed: If you report a standard job (standard job is anything which is not an emergency which requires labour only) providing we can agree access we would expect to complete these works within 15 working days. Where we require parts or additional material we would expect to complete the job within 30 working days of the replacements being dispatched to us. Should our suppliers advise us of any delay in obtaining the materials we require we will contact you and advise you of this.
Working days consist of Monday – Friday between the hours of 8.30am – 3.00pm.
Emergencies: The following are classed as an emergency.
- Complete failure of the heating system.*
- Complete failure of the hot water system or both heating and hot water. *
- A water leak which cannot be contained.
- Complete failure of the electrics. *
- Blocked drains.
- Lock not working on ground floor door.
- Alarm system not working.
- Roof leaks – if this is caused by storm damage please call your building insurance company in the first instance Please Note that Health & Safety regulations prevent anyone working on a roof during adverse weather conditions or in darkness.
* Before reporting an Emergency please ensure the issue is not due to a local power cut or gas failure.
Emergency number – 01207 503293 – This number provides out of hours cover for emergencies only.
Our continued commitment to you: To assist you in settling in to your new home our Customer Care Service Team will contact you within seven days of your completion date and again when you have had your keys for 4 weeks.
A note to our investors:
Please advise your tenants of our contact number and emergency number, a copy of this charter should also be given to your tenant.
Please advise your tenant if they should also report any issues they may have to you as their landlord prior to them contacting us.
Should the property you have purchased remain empty for any amount of time, it is recommended that the hot water system is drained down and the water turned off, as this will prevent any significant damage should there be a leak whilst the property is unoccupied.